1) Do not attend the sessions if you or your little one has any of the coronavirus symptoms.
2) On arrival, you must adhere to the 2 meter rule and wait in the designated area’s before being let in to the building.
3) Once in the building, please follow the one way systems to maintain social distancing. Please find your names on a mat already provided. These mat’s will have been disinfected prior to the session starting and will be spaced out at 2 meters. (This applies to baby massage. Please bring your own mat, pillow and blanket to Pregnancy Relaxation Classes).
4) Please provide your own towel and blanket for baby. The towel is to catch any accidents as baby’s will be naked. The blanket is to keep area’s warm that we aren’t massaging as I’ll have some windows open for ventilation. (Not applicable for Pregnancy Relaxation classes.)
5) On using the toilets: Please use hand gel, before entering the bathroom. The bathroom door will be kept open to prevent high levels of traffic on door handles. We will be using one cubicle only, to reduce the risk of spreading. This toilet will be disinfected prior to the class starting. Once you have been to the toilet, please wipe down with a disinfectant wipe. Then, wipe down the door handle, toilet, and flush handle. There will be a small bin provided for these dirty wipes. Your hands are then effectively clean, ready for you to actively wash with soap, for 20’s at the sink. Hand towels are provided.
6) If you need to change your babies nappy I am happy for you to do so, in the main hall at your baby massage ‘station’. Please take dirty nappies away with you.
7) When leaving the building, I will ensure that doors are open, or I am holding them open for you to prevent high levels of touching/spreading.
8) Hand gel will be provided and masks must be worn inside the building.
Please click on the link below to check your symptoms.
Subscribe to Blossom and receive a FREE relaxation MP3 download & Weaning PDF on request
My name is Becky. I am a Mother, Daughter, Sister, Auntie, Niece, Granddaughter and Fiance to a wonderful, large and (most of the time) happy family! I am based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire and have lived in and around this area my entire life.
My passion in life is to help support, care and work together with families. I get to do this by teaching hypnobirthing, pregnancy relaxation, baby massage and toddler yoga classes (and a whole lot more)
I offer continuity of care from bump, birth & beyond in Aylesbury and surrounding areas. Online support is available.
"Becky has been a continued source of support throughout my pregnancy and the first few months of parenthood. She is very knowledgeable and has a such a gentle manner that instantly makes you feel at ease."
I have always had a passion for helping others, offering support and looking after children. My passion first started when I became the second oldest cousin in my family, of 8 cousins. My paternal Grandmother was a childminder (Saint!) and as both of my parents worked hard, I spent most of my early childhood watching her teach, care and support families who needed it.
Fast forward 10 years to my first job working in a private day Nursery for children. I continued my love for childcare for another 4 years where I experienced working with all age groups from birth - 5 years. After 7 years, I came to the decision, I wanted to support families. Providing them with early intervention, top tips, knowledge, understanding and care for children. It was in the beginning of 2015 where I moved on to be a Family Support worker. I LOVED this job, as the variety of people, backgrounds and cultures not only inspired me, but taught me so much in only two and a half years.
In the summer of 2017 my Partner and I became the proud parents of this little cutie. I experienced so much in my pregnancy, labour and birth which I cannot wait to share with you. NOTHING scary as every moment was right for me and my baby. We took part in hypnobirthing, which I loved from the start, as I have more recently been into alternative methods. My sceptical partner said yes, mainly to support me with my choices. By the end of session one he was snoring away and felt the feelings hypnobirthing should make you feel... CALM & RELAXED!
Because of the wonderful experience we had with this programme I decided to train in it myself and become a Hypnobirthing teacher. More people need to experience this alternative method of antenatal education. NO it isn't all tree hugging and braiding dreads (not that, that isn't cool!) It's modern, current and a positive way of birthing your baby.
July 1st 2017, once the boy finally arrived! The first 3 months (4th Trimester) postnatal where the most beautiful, tough, wonderful and exhausting moments of my parenthood. I am extremely lucky that I have the BEST support network around me consisting of family, friends and health care professionals. Because of this, I have decided to offer my services to others, to ensure their journey throughout parenthood can go as smoothly as possible. I aim to support families and offer continuity of care from pregnancy, birth and beyond.
"If you want to change the world, go home and love your family."
- Mother Teresa